5 Ways to Make Someone’s Christmas
Tap into your capacity to be a conduit for kindness
1. Send notes to your 3 favorite people of all time.
2. Pay for the car behind you in any drive-thru.
3. Put on a traffic cop reflector vest and a whistle and escort the elderly through a crazy parking lot! Okay, maybe just offer to escort an elderly person through the parking lot without the reflector vest and have a nice laugh as you go. (But if you do use the reflector vest and whistle, send me a picture!)
4. Deliver gifts or serve at a soup kitchen. Your city has multiple opportunities.
5. Ask someone how they’re doing…how they’re really doing. Then, prepare to listen and encourage. This season is tough for many people.
To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with.